A foreigner's MBA (and related) adventures in the "Big Apple"

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Drunken confessions

Amour et degout. This is the song by Souvenir that I am listeningo to right now. And I can feel inside “degout” rather than any other thing. I was supposed to wake up in around half an hour to go on to the Multiple Sclerosis trek ( a bike ride against MS). My blocks’s community service, actually. I have not gone to bed yet and I am afraid that I am gonna miss it…. and I am not happy about it. Disappointed. I had committed to it and I am failing…. Well, I hope it will be the only failure this week.

A few hours ago I decided to go out for dinner, just for dinner, with some friends... I would be coming back home early. But I am too easy to persuade. The outcome is that here I am at 630 writing this post. Wrong choice. It’s been a great nice out with a nice dinner at a Spanish restaurant with some friends and some drinks thereafter (including being forced out from a bar b/c one girl friend was smoking when not allowed to do so) in downtown. You never know when a girl comes along… you let yourself go and... well, nothing happens. Things look pretty much the same way now than a few hours ago.

It’s mid-term exam time.I have got three next week, essentially on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. Firms and markets, finance and stats. A lot of work to do. I think I am doing well.I am almost done with Finance and tomorrow will be the F&M day…I better strive! I rely on my last minute efforts. I hope I am right.

I would like to write sth else but I need some sleep now. Maybe tomorrow I ll be able to write some deeper stuff.

Ciao

D.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck with your exams~

Don't know if it's a good time but I've got some questions about NYU. Can I email you? Coz i don't wanna post it here and turn your blog into a Q&A board:P

10:39

 
Blogger Rubeo Boy said...

Sure, no problem at all. I am pretty busy this week but I will reply to you a.s.a.p. Ciao

13:33

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanx! My mail is katrinamba@gmail.com, can you send me a msg to let me know ur email address?

08:01

 

Post a Comment

<< Home