A foreigner's MBA (and related) adventures in the "Big Apple"

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Important week ahead

The Lakers have won their first game against the Nuggets and Gasol has played an awesome game. Friday’s game between the Suns and the Spurs was just awesome. I feel like this year’s NBA playoffs are gonna be amazing.

But that is not the reason why next week is gonna be important. It is not even because I have finally been able to unlock my Blackberry from my country – after 4 months – so I will be able to enjoy internet service and email in the US. The thing is that next week I will be having final round interviews at one of the major sport leagues. I feel comfortable and I think I may have a chance but, needless to say, I do not want to be over-optimistic. We’ll, probably by this time next week I will know whether I got the offer or not.

To start the week, I am having tomorrow an interview at a company where superheroes that we all know usually live. I am curious, it could also be a great opportunity. We’ll see.

In the meantime, the clock keeps ticking. Roughly three weeks to go.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ramón de Mielina said...

Alguna noticia?????

07:47

 

Post a Comment

<< Home