A foreigner's MBA (and related) adventures in the "Big Apple"

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Two days to go

Time goes by quickly. Two days to go. I have delivered today a presentation with my brand strategy group, I will deliver an individual one tomorrow for business coaching and on Wednesday I will take the final new venture financing exam. And that will be it, I will be graduating in 8 days from today. Unbelievable. I will have time to write down my impressions in the coming days.

On the job front there are no news. I am starting to feel like a couple of options that I had opened are vanishing now. It’s been a week since the last interviews and I have had no news at all. Bad sign. Let’s not lose hope, anyway.

Gotta go to sleep now. Second to last academic day tomorrow.
Ciao

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

paciencia... fijo que te sale algo!!!!! y madrid no está tan mal... has visto las ofertas q han salido?????? te pegan... internet! :-)
muaksssss

10:43

 

Post a Comment

<< Home