A foreigner's MBA (and related) adventures in the "Big Apple"

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Unprecedented load

It’s 7 am and I am sitting in font of my desktop, after drinking some traditional drink from my city made of coke and wine and listening to some music by a flamenco-influenced guy I essentially identify with that day in last July when my friends and I were in Ibiza and went sailing with two cute Italian girls.

It’s been a nice day. I have been showing a friend around NY: Soho, Chinatown, Little Italy, Financial District…, I have watched The Scoop by W. Allen on our brand new 42” screen and I have gone out with some friends. First to Meatpacking, back again to Hotel Gansevoor (beautiful 14th floor with Hudson views) after some time, and then to a party at a place in the West Village with a very Spanish touch…. I think I’ve been pretty close to score but in the end it’s just been a phone number. I will be calling her tomorrow most likely, though…but after that place, instead of going home I have gone to Macdougal St. to have some pizza with some friends and a girl that one of them had met at a bar. On our way out and before heading home, me and my friends have helped a girl to take (i.e. in our arms) his boyfriend to his place (literally, right in front of the kitchen) since he was so drunk that he could hardly stand on his feet. Pretty funny situation for us since the guy was completely numb but when have suggested to take a pic he has just showed us his middle finger. Hilarious!

Then back home with my friend who is staying at my place and the girl he met. Some drinks, music, nice talks and looooooots of imagination going on. In the end both of them are sleeping (or whatever) in the living although my friend does not know what is gonna happen. She was kinda hot and friendly but my friend met her so there was no point in “fighting” about her… some sleep will be better for sure, hahaha…
Ciao

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Manzanita Rules!! And I guess the drink you just have had is the one that Luis Fernandez, the "tarifan", invented when he trained Athletic Club! Am I right?

Those were great moments!

12:11

 

Post a Comment

<< Home