A foreigner's MBA (and related) adventures in the "Big Apple"

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Staying in

1030 pm Saturday night and I don’t have a beer in my hand ready to be chugged before heading over to a nice venue. I can’t f*^*#@ believe it!!!

It’s the first Saturday like that since I arrived in NY four months ago. Actually, it’s the first weekend I’m staying in both Friday and Saturday. No, I ain’t sick, I just need to study: Accounting (next Wednesday), Stats (next Friday) and Finance (the Monday after) are just around the corner and I am afraid I am not ready for them…yet (hopefully!).

So, I am gonna go to bed soon, I am gonna watch a movie on the labtop and then sweet dreams, little boy, before waking up early tomorrow morning to continue with accounting. It’s the course I’m most worried about. In the other two I think it won’t be an issue to get a B but with accounting I will struggle, no doubt about it, even now that there are three days still to go.
This blog must account for all the stuff while in NY and this weekend is, somehow, historic. I just hope it won’t repeat but the odds of staying in next weekend are also pretty high. Sorry, no nice drunken stories this weekend….!

Anyway, time for a movie, or maybe just to sleep…

Ciao

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home