A foreigner's MBA (and related) adventures in the "Big Apple"

Sunday, April 01, 2007

Late nite blogging

Saturday night. 510 am. It’s been a pretty long time since I wrote my last drunken story…Although I’m really tired and tipsy – I wouldn’t say drunk – I was really feeling like writing a post tonight, just to remember what it felt like…

It’s been a bloody damn long day. I did not go out yesterday – only to the theatre to see 300 – and today I have spent the whole day studying and preparing write ups. But I really wanted to go out so in the end I have ended up going to a friend’s place, where we have had some caipirinhas, and then we have headed to some other bars in the east village and , later, in Soho. We have a lot of fun and I have enjoyed dancing on the podium with a cute Asian girl and later on I have also had fun hitting on a girl and seeing how her girlfriend (literally) told me not to get any closer.

I have come back home talking to one of my best friends here in NY about girls, deceptions, successes and past relationships. Walking 3rd avenue north always helps…then a pizza slice in St. Marks and then home to have some sleep for tomorrow. I have three group meetings at 1230, 230 and 6 pm so I am afraid it’s gonna be a long day.

Btw, a very good friend and an ex-girlfriend – the latter not just to visit me but to visit NY with some friends, for the sake of clarity – will be in town tomorrow. Visits are always welcome! I must be a little more drunk than I thought since I know realize how long has taken me to write a few sentecences….

1 Comments:

Blogger Clear Admit said...

Hi Rubeo Boy! As you may have seen in our blog earlier today, your blog has been nominated for Clear Admit's annual Best of Blogging Awards. You can find more information about the contest and a complete list of the nominees at http://blog.clearadmit.com/2007/04/best-of-blogging-nominees-2007/.

Input from the nominees is a key part of establishing the final ranking, so we'd love to have you participate. If you're interested in voting, simply email us at bestofblogging@clearadmit.com to receive a ballot.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Best,
the Clear Admit team

15:15

 

Post a Comment

<< Home