A foreigner's MBA (and related) adventures in the "Big Apple"

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Twenty ten

Yesterday it was a friend’s birthday and I called him to wish happy birthday. A magic age around the corner: thirty…or, in his words, twenty ten. Dammit, I will be getting there in a few months and I wouldn’t say it’s scary but it’s gonna be weird to see the “2” disappearing …. That’s why I liked the way my friend referred to his new age. Why not taking the twenties a little further?

In the meantime, before I turn twenty ten, I got a couple of healthy surprises, which is great when talking about the age. First, I visited the doctor due to some back pain and he gave me some good news. My 5th vertebra is not as bad as another doctor said a year ago (that’s why I gave up golf!!) and he advised me to do anything I want.

A couple of hours later I went to the gym and I could check that I have finally been able to get rid of a couple of kg that I gained right after coming back from the US (surprisingly, I gained weight not in the US but after leaving the country. I guess I was very concerned about “Super Size Me’s and stuff).

Who said I was turning thirty?
Ciao

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home