A foreigner's MBA (and related) adventures in the "Big Apple"

Friday, August 24, 2007

Home

It’s Friday evening and I have a little bit of a hangover. Not much, though. Yesterday I went out in my hometown. The yearly festivities are taking place, and although the rain has pretty much spoilt them so far, I have had a lot of fun. I have made it home at 830 am after spending most of the night with a couple of girls that I met… For a moment, I thought that I was in NY meeting new people hahaha!

The festivities or fiestas have always been a lot of fun and they remain the same. It feels even better to come back when you live somewhere else. It’s great to catch up with friends, party hard, enjoy the pintxos (high-end tapas) and so forth. This year it has even been better b/c a couple of foreign friends, an American and an Aussie, came over for a few days and I really enjoyed showing them around, seeing their astonished faces and hooking them up with chicks. I have been a pretty good host, I reckon… J

I have only been awake for a couple of hours yet and in a couple of more I will have to get ready to party again. Today it will very likely be my last night out since I will be in need of some rest tomorrow before leaving for NY on Sunday. Time for a few more drinks and a few more laughs with my friends before my departure. I am sure it’s gonna be worth it.

Btw, some great news have come along. Me and my friends will soon become “uncles” since one of my very good friends and her wife will have a baby in April or so. On the other hand, I am so happy that I will be one of a great friend’s best men at his wedding in October. The “penguin suit” is on its way!! There is also time for some serious in fiesta time!!

Ciao

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nene, así que me entero por tu blog del paradero de las últimas 3 horas del jueves...

Enhorabuena por el blog!!!

Abrazo

Caesar, Julius

04:18

 

Post a Comment

<< Home