A foreigner's MBA (and related) adventures in the "Big Apple"

Sunday, October 28, 2007

No game

It’s already 4 am – 3 am if the time has finally been changed, which I can’t confirm – and I am back home from the Halloween celebration. I have been to a club at 55th St., where an amazing midtown’s skyline view could be enjoyed. The night has been fine but I have got no game at all.

You can feel when you are on fire, when your game is high…and you can also see when it is the other way around. I could have drunk 30 vodkas (absolut mandarin and sprite was my drink tonight) and everything would have remained the same. I have had a lot of fun and I can get some nice pictures out of tonight. However, as I said, it is no-game time. Hopefully the trend will change soon.

Ciao

2 Comments:

Blogger Random Hindustani said...

Hi there,

Fantastic Blog buddy......... makes you wanna take the next flight to NY...... I am applying for the fall '08 session...... I was hoping that you'd be able resolve a few queries for me..... I am actually a foreign candidate........... Can you please send a test email on varunjain.13@gmail.com and I'll reply back with my queries........

Many thanks in advance......

VJ

19:42

 
Blogger Sush said...

Hey Rubeo,

My name is Sushmitha and i am currently working in India as a statistician. I have around 3.5 yrs of work experience thus far and am keen on applying for the 2008 fall term at Stern. I was wondering if you could give me a download on your experience at Stern. In particular i am interested in the marketing program they have. I would like to know what the Stern school of Business really looks for in a student. Could you please get back to me when time permits on sushmithak@gmail.com? I would really appreciate it. Thanks

03:42

 

Post a Comment

<< Home