A foreigner's MBA (and related) adventures in the "Big Apple"

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Working in the US

Today it’s been a great day in my personal history: today I have worked for the very first time in the US!

Yes, I have finally taken an intern position at a sports company. I will be working two full days a week, which means that my relatively light schedule so far is gonna change overnight. In other words, I am gonna have to work really hard this semester to deal with academic and work life... and to go out, obviously! I just hope that this will help me build my resume a little more… and that it will pay off as from June in the form of a nice full time job. We’ll see...

I felt really good walking out of the office in the thirties and 5th avenue. I definitely think I could get used to it.

Ciao

2 Comments:

Blogger Santosh Venkat said...

CONGRATS rubeo boy !!!!!

Interning at a sports company is FANTASTIC.
Man....you are living my dream. Hope i also get to walk in your footsteps soon!!!

Hey, if u have time, could u please reply to my queries in ur " Jerry Rice" blog??

23:21

 
Blogger Katrina said...

It would be really nice to have some INCOME! Good job!

14:51

 

Post a Comment

<< Home