A foreigner's MBA (and related) adventures in the "Big Apple"

Friday, November 16, 2007

MLS Cup

I have just come back from beer blast. I seem to continue to be able to get back to my usual life and I have really enjoyed drinking a few beer with the folks. I have come back early, though. It is just 1 am andI have to wake up in around 5 hours…

Tomorrow I am leaving for Washington D.C. I am going for work, though I am sure I will have time to have some fun. It will also be a great opportunity to cross out D.C. from my “to-visit list”. I have heard it is beautiful. I am really looking forward to see the White House and all the other stuff.

The MLS Cup will be played next Saturday between the Houston Dynamo and the New England Revolution. It is the most important US soccer event of the season and I will be lucky enough to be there. I will be doing a bunch of things, from supporting a soccer clinic with 500+ kids (my patience will be tested hahaha!) to setting up hospitality stands or even maybe taking players to press conferences. I will obviously attend the game and, in the meantime, I will go to a couple of parties that have been organized…maybe “Posh” will be around hahaha…my friends would love a pic.

Going to bed now. I will let you all know about this three-day trip next week.

Ciao

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Queremos las fotos con 'el mono' haha!
Primero visita a tu blog, no me acordaba de él, prometo seguirlo con atención para aumentar mi 'bajo nivel de inglés'...looking forward to ¿see? the WH? !!!! :P
Tonight I'm watching real White House
on TVE1. Go Furia!
Cheers!

15:59

 
Blogger Unknown said...

By the way,'Across the universe' was written by John Lennon, capullo! I'm glancing at previous days' posts.
Sports Highlights from this week:
-Chris Coleman arrives 1,5 hours late to a Real's training session after a 'Txakoli incident' juas! He tried to take media in using a unreal broken pipe as an excuse, but 'the cake' was discovered. Amazing!
-Next year Real will be owned by Chinese businessmen. O_O

16:23

 
Blogger Rubeo Boy said...

Gracias por la aclaracion musical, oh gran dios!! Stay tuned, more info to come soon!

23:43

 

Post a Comment

<< Home