A foreigner's MBA (and related) adventures in the "Big Apple"

Saturday, November 03, 2007

Saturday at school

Damn it, two days in a row at school and tomorrow I will have to come again! I hate coming to school in the weekend. It’s all about this strategy course that I am taking that is making my life miserable. I was told last year that it was a heck of work but definitely worth it. After a month I am working desperately and I am learning close to zero. Or that is the way at feel…

Group organization is important at biz school. And my group for that strategy course is not working well. We have just been postponing over and over again our meetings and now we see our presentation date roughly ten days away and we panic. We all are busy with work, recruiting, etc. but I guess there is no justification…. So I raise my “mea culpa” for not pushing harder.

I have not seen much commitment in the group so, although I had decided not to go to L.A. next weekend for the UCLA soccer tournament – it takes place the w/e before the Tuesday presentation – I have finally jumped in. Why shouldn’t I? I keep asking to myself…

Anyway, let’s see if I do some work…..I was about to close the post when I have received a text canceling the meeting. Do you understand now why I am going to L.A.?

1 Comments:

Blogger Daniel B. said...

Hey if you finally make it to UCLA campus you might want to meet a guiputxi lost in the ucla anderson core quarter :)

18:45

 

Post a Comment

<< Home