A foreigner's MBA (and related) adventures in the "Big Apple"

Sunday, December 02, 2007

Most quiet weekend ever

It’s been nearly a year and a half so far and I feel like I had never had a more quiet weekend in NY. It’s kind of disappointing. You feel like you are missing something.

Though all my friends did, I did not go out on Thursday night to the Columbia Latin party because I had gone out on Wednesday. Yesterday all my friends were too tired to go out so I stayed in. Tonight I have gone out for a few drinks but I was done by 230 am. My head and my pocket will be thankful tomorrow.

I do not why this weekend has been that quiet, too quiet I dare say. Maybe it’s the chill outside (it’s 24F outside, namely -4C, the coldest day so far since I came back last August). Maybe it is that I am not that worried about going out any more. Who knows. Maybe it is just a relaxed time.

I am going to bed and, if the Weather Channel is right, by the time I wake up there will be some snow flakes pouring outside. The first ones this Fall.

Ciao

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

marca.es:

ACB JOVENTUT y REAL MADRID SIGUEN LIDERANDO LA TABLA
El Madrid no falla, Unicaja resucita, Bilbao toma Vitoria y el Estudiantes se hunde más



BILBAO TOMA VITORIA

GRANDE TXUS!

09:34

 
Blogger Rubeo Boy said...

justo lo vi y explote de alegria!

14:21

 

Post a Comment

<< Home